Cannabis sativa, popularly known as hemp, is a plant species in the Cannabaceae family. Cannabis contains the chemical component THC (delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol), which is thought to be responsible for the majority of the psychoactive effects of cannabis that result in the “high” that is experienced when cannabis is consumed. However, not all components of cannabis are psychoactive. You can buy in kush alley
Marijuana is the dried leaves and flowers (buds) of the cannabis plant, which can be smoked (through a pipe or bong, hand-rolled into a joint, or consumed in an edible form) (for example, cookies, brownies, gummies). The resinous secretions of the plant are known as hashish, and it can be smoked or consumed. The fibre of the cannabis plant is produced as industrial hemp, which is used in textile manufacture. Cannabinoids are compounds with a structure comparable to THC.
What are the consequences of cannabis?
- The effects felt by cannabis (marijuana) users vary depending on the dose, route of administration, prior experience, any concurrent drug use, personal expectations, mood state, and the social milieu in which the substance is used. Cannabis (marijuana) has the following side effects.
- A changed state of awareness the user may feel “high,” very cheerful, ecstatic, relaxed, sociable, and unrestrained.
- Time and space senses are warped. The user may feel more sensitive to their surroundings, as well as have a more vivid sense of taste, sight, smell, and hearing.
- Poor coordination and focus, making activities like driving a car or operating machinery difficult and dangerous. Anxiety, panic, self-consciousness, and paranoid thoughts are all examples of bad sensations.
- People who consume high amounts of cannabis may become drugged or disoriented, and they may have toxic psychosis, in which they do not know who they are, where they are, or what time it is.
- High doses may also cause shifting emotions, fragmented thinking, paranoia, panic attacks, hallucinations, and sensations of unreality. Goods offered in cannabis dispensaries in places where recreational marijuana use is allowed contain varying quantities of THC, cannabidiol (CBD), or hybrid products. Buy from them kush alley
- Marijuana has a psychoactive drug effect. While smoking cannabis does not drive, operate machinery, or engage in other potentially harmful activities (marijuana). It can produce dizziness, sleepiness, and poor judgement.
- Do not consume alcohol when using cannabis. Alcohol causes dizziness, drowsiness, and poor judgement.
- Cannabis may enhance the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, such as antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives, pain relievers, anxiety medications, seizure medications, and muscle relaxants, among others.