Home gym systems have become more prevalent in today’s time. With the increasing entanglement of people in their work and other responsibilities entrusted to them, they find it difficult to figure out a way to maintain their health and body. Maintenance of health has become a top most priority for individuals who want to lead a healthy and long life. Therefore, exercising and regular work out sessions are the best option for them.
There is nothing better than working out at home, in privacy and having exclusive access to the machines. People are progressively turning to home gym machines and equipment so that they are able to maintain their health within the limited time that they have. Out of the various home gym machines, the Marcy MWM 990 is the most sought-after machine. This is because it offers a number of features and that too at a much lower cost than other comparable home gym machines.
Let’s discuss what you can do with your Marcy MWM 990 and also its various features:
- Some technical details of the machine: 150 lbs is the weight-limit of this machine or 136 kg. Moreover, there are 36 and more exercises that you can perform on it. The steel frame has a warranty of 2 years.
- Due to its heavy weight when assembles, this machine will not wobble or make any sounds while working. This is due to its strong body and steel frames which add an extra pinch of stability to the whole machine.
- Another feature of the Marcy MWM 990 is that its pulleys are built from industrial grade nylon and the ball bearings are customized to work for a longer time. Along with these its cables are built from steel and have a tensile strength of around 200 lbs.
- While other machines have steel plates which can catch rust, this big boy has plates made from concrete enclosed in a synthetic casing. This makes it less expensive than other machines and the concrete plates are more durable than steel plates.
- If the inbuilt stack weight proves inadequate, you can add more weight by attaching the dumbbell plates to the pulley. Don’t be alarmed, the steel cabled pulley can handle an additional 100 lbs of weight.
- Seated biceps curls, preacher curls, concentration curls, triceps extension, triceps kickbacks, ab pulldowns, deltoid raises, seated rows, fly presses, lat pulldowns, leg curls, leg abductions, leg extensions, squats, and kickbacks are only some of the exercises that you can do on the Marcy MWM 990.
- As per its size and all the things it can do, this machine can take a couple of hours to assemble. It is recommended that it is to be assembled by at least two people, as some of the parts are heavy.
- The Marcy MWM 990 needs least maintenance, the only thing that you need to do is lubricate the pulleys from time to time.