It’s not as simple as you believe to open a clinic in your dream location like Germany. You need to follow some procedures and submit documents for review and approval. And once you have completed all the steps, you’ll have your license. With that license, you are free to operate your clinic wherever in Germany. While applying, executing, and processing, you may have questions about how to file, what to do if one paper is not available, and so on. Doctor in Germany site can assist you at this time and provides an all-in-one hub where you may get immediate advice and help from experts.
The primary reason to choose the DiG site are:
- Provides the greatest possible continuous support and help towards doctors who want to travel around Germany. Allows you to travel within your community.
- The members of the team are specialists who are well-versed in their fields. They allow you to choose the perfect spot for your destination clinic.
- A variety of service packages and offers are available to match your specific requirements. Have time to gather the most up-to-date information to meet your needs.
Simultaneously, you can get process-related guidance while you’re processing. The Approbation certificate is required if you want to construct a long work chain and Berufserlaubnis, a temporary license is essential if you want to work temporarily.
- An approbation process establishes whether you are qualified. Only after extensive verification and examinations, you will be granted permission to practice medicine. You must also pass the language examinations, and if you are a foreigner, you must take an individual knowledge level test. The approbation is not a one-time test, and it varies depending on the phases you’ll be going through.
- If you apply for a temporary work permit, then you can use the Berufserlaubnis permits and it is only valid for a limited time. It is also exclusively given to doctors who have been hired for specified positions.
Factors You Have to Plan Before Applying
If you prefer to stay in a safe zone, the conventional advice is to plan. While you wait, you can use that time learning German or seeking advice from the Doctor in Germany staff on how to pass the exam and prepare for it. The following are the other general prerequisites for getting a license.
- A person’s higher education in medical studies must be completed. In addition, they must have completed a minimum of 48 weeks of practice in the chosen line.
- You must have completed a certificate to complete your degree. Hold three months of nursing practice in the location where you finished.
To make this task easier, you can forward your questions to that team and get them answered before proceeding. If you think it will be fine when you meet the expert staff, then schedule a meeting with them.